- Published: 02 January 2017 02 January 2017
- Hits: 1645 1645
- Published: 01 January 2017 01 January 2017
- Hits: 3611 3611
Here are some handy forms that you will need for OA Events in our Lodge.
EVENT RELATED FORMS:
ORDEAL CANDIDATE REGISTRATION FORMS:
2017 Ordeal Candidate Letter - Letter explaining to candidates about Ordeal
2017 Ordeal Candidate Registration Form - For candidates to register for their Ordeal at Spring or Fall Fellowship if they are unable to register online.
2017 CFL - Ordeal Candidate Registration Form - Use THIS FORM for ALL Ordeals wishing to being done up at CFL this summer. Done on Wed-Thurs during Boy Scout weeks.
2017 OA at CFL - Information about the OA at Camp Freeland Leslie
2017 Out of Council - Call Out Form - For Troops going to a NON-Three Fires Camp who wish to have their OA elected Ordeal candidates called out at that camp. (The actual Ordeal must be completed at a TFC Event - Spring/Fall Fellowships or CFL Summer Camp.)
2017 Ordeal Candidate - Equipment Letter - What you need to bring to your Ordeal
BROTHERHOOD CONVERSION FORMS:
2017 Brotherhood Registration - For registering for a Brotherhood Conversion (eligibility is 10+ months after completing your Ordeal Ceremony)
2017 CFL Brotherhood Registration Form - Use THIS FORM for ALL Brotherhood Conversions up at CFL this summer. Done each Monday during Boy Scout weeks.
2017 Brotherhood Letter - Letter
2017 Brotherhood Workbook - Workbook
VIGIL AND FOUNDERS FORMS:
2017 Vigil Nomination Form - Nomination Form - Due by May 19, 2017 to the Vigil Committee (Available 2017)
2017 Founders Award Petition - Due by September 10, 2017
1st Year Arrowman Award Application - 1st Year Arrowman Award - Lowaneu Allanque Lodge - How to earn this award!
TFC Lodge Callout Ceremony - For Ceremony Teams
- Published: 01 September 2015 01 September 2015
- Hits: 1872 1872
Here are the current & back issues of the Lodge Minutes from our E-Board Meetings.
- February 2017 Minutes - Pending Approval
- January 2017 Minutes - Approved 2/2017
- November 2016 Minutes - Approved 1/2017
- October 2016 Minutes - Approved 11/2016
- August 2016 Minutes - Approved 9/2016
- May 2016 Lodge Minutes - Approved 8/2016
- April 2016 Lodge Minutes - Approved 5/2016
- March 2016 Lodge Minutes - Approved 4/2016
- February 2016 Lodge Minutes - Approved 3/2016
- January 2016 Lodge Minutes - Approved 2/2016
- December 2015 Lodge Minutes - Approved 1/2016
- November 2015 Lodge Minutes - Approved 1/2016
- October Lodge Minutes -Approved 11/2015
- Sept 2015 Lodge Minutes - Approved 10/2015
- December 2014 Lodge Minutes - Approved 1/2015
- November 2014 Lodge Minutes - Approved 12/2015
- October 2014 Lodge Minutes - Approved 11/2015
- September 2014 Lodge Minutes - Approved 10/2014
- April 2014 Lodge Minutes - Approved 5/2014
- March 2014 Lodge Minutes - Approved 5/2014
- February 2014 Lodge Minutes - Approved 3/2014
- January 2014 Lodge Minutes - Approved 2/2014
- Published: 01 February 2016 01 February 2016
- Hits: 2094 2094
Lowaneu Allanque Lodge #41 is the official Order of the Arrow Lodge for Three Fires Council serving the Scouting community in Kane, Kendall, and DuPage Counties and portions of Will and Cook Counties . Lowaneu Allanque Lodge is part of Section C-7 and the Central Region, Boy Scouts of America.
Click on the links below to view our history
Vigil Honor Classes of Lowaneu Allanque History
Written History of Lowaneu Allanque Lodge
List of Executive Boards of Lowaneu Allanque Lodge
James E West Award Recipients of Lowaneu Allanque Lodge
Founders Award Recipients of Lowaneu Allanque Lodge
Arrowman of the Year of Lowaneu Allanque Lodge
OA Legacy Award Recipients of Lowaneu Allanque Lodge
Those who Served With Honor - Past Lodge Chiefs
Our Roots Run Deep
Natokiokan Lodge #41 and Glikhikan Lodge #106 merged to become Lowaneu Allanque Lodge #41
- Published: 30 January 2015 30 January 2015
- Hits: 840 840
Proposed OA Lodge Election Changes - TO ALL LODGE MEMBERS! Please read these propsed changes to our election proceedures. We will be discussing them and voting at our upcoming Spring Fellowship at Camp Freeland Leslie the weekend of May 29-31st.